Presentation at Graphorum
Ontotext’s CEO, Atanas Kiryakov will be speaking at the first edition of Graphorum – a new forum that taps into the growing interest in Graph Databases and Technologies.
The presentation will take place on Wednesday, February 1, at 8:30AM, and will demonstrate the capabilities of Ontotext’s own approach to contributing to the discipline of more intelligent information gathering and analysis. An opportunity will be provided to:
- Graphically explore the connectivity patterns in big datasets;
- Build new links between identical entities residing in different data silos;
- Get insights of what type of queries can be run against various linked data sets;
- Reliably filter information based on relationships, e.g., between people and organizations, in the news;
- Demonstrate the conversion of tabular data into RDF.
Meet with Ontotext
If you will be in the area at the end of the month, and Graph Technology is your favorite buzz word at the moment, book your ticket and come chat with Atanas Kiryakov.