Ontotext launches a new semantic technology training aimed at helping developers and data architects to design a PoC with GraphDB. This training is very useful if you want to have a minimum amount of coding but would like to understand and see the benefits of using semantic technologies in your project.
What’s in this training for you?
Semantic Technology offers a broad range of advantages for data scientists, analysts and engineers, including: evolving schemas, flexible data modeling, automated knowledge discovery, access to colossal Linked Open Data resources, to name a few.
We will help you make your way through, by giving you:
- a comprehensive overview of the semantic technology standards;
- various design patterns and best practices in building data heavy systems;
- introduction to GraphDB – a semantic graph database, compliant with the W3C Standards;
- extensive practical hands-on experience on working with data;
- the possibility to discuss your specific case.