This webinar has been recorded and available on demand.
This webinar will break the roadblocks that prevent many from reaping the benefits of heavyweight Semantic Technology in small scale projects. We will show you how to build Semantic Search & Analytics proof of concepts by using managed services in the Cloud.
Semantic Technology offers a broad range of advantages for data scientists, analysts, and engineers. It features evolving schemas for flexible data modeling, automated knowledge discovery, and access to colossal linked open data resources, to name a few.
Moreover, for businesses, both small and large, those advantages translate into seamless data integration, management, and enrichment.
You will learn how to:
- Apply flexible schema over schema-less data (using RDF);
- Employ multiple schemas and ontologies to automatically infer new knowledge;
- Use predefined data query patterns and leverage query modifiers (in SPARQL);
- Choose an appropriate database edition for a given problem;
- Convey niche-specific benefits of using semantic databases;
To this end, we will employ our fully-managed cloud-based semantic database solution and explore some of its core functionalities.
Not only that, but we will also introduce you to its REST services for analytics of health care, news, biomedical and Twitter data, as well as demonstrate the value of its rich knowledge graph of linked open resources.
Webinar Duration: 60 minutes
Live Webinar: Yes
Live Question Answering: Yes
Resource After Webinar: Presentation and Recording