This webinar has been recorded and available on demand.
Graph Analytics are a critical component in supporting business strategy. They can help you target content with pinpoint accuracy; identify potential new lifesaving treatments; flag possible fraudulent activities; and predict future behavior. GraphDB™ from Ontotext is accelerating the innovation of enterprise analytics to provide you with the strategic advantage your organization needs to get a competitive edge.
In this webinar Dr. Georgi Georgiev and Petar Ivanov, will discuss the foundations of graph analytics and the use of GraphDB™ to meet your analytic requirements.
- What is the RDF graph data model and how it can be used for agile data integration and management
- What is the SPARQL query language and how it can be used for querying and managing RDF data graphs
- What are RDFS and OWL and how can they be used for semantic data modelling and creating ontologies and vocabularies for describing the graph data
- Installing, configuring and fine tuning the GraphDB database and loading data into it
- Working with the GraphDB Workbench – the graphical front-end for managing RDF graph data and databases
- What are the various reasoning strategies, that RDF graph databases employ to derive new facts and enrich the knowledge graph
- What are some distinguished performance optimizations of the GraphDB database
- What are the various GraphDB extensions for full-text search, working with geo-spatial data, and performing fast analytics over large RDF graphs
- Troubleshooting guide – what are the most common questions and their solutions
Webinar Duration: 120 minutes
Live Webinar: Yes
Live Question Answering: Yes
Resource After Webinar: Presentation and Recording