This webinar has been recorded and available on demand.
Text mining is a need when managing large scale textual collections. It facilitates access to, otherwise, hard to organise unstructured and heterogeneous documents, allows for extraction of hidden knowledge and opens new dimensions in data exploration.
In this webinar, Ivelina Nikolova, PhD, shares best practices and text analysis examples from successful text mining process in domains like news, financial and scientific publishing, pharma industry and cultural heritage.
Who is this training for:
- CIOs/ CTOs – to understand what it takes if your organisation is undertaking a text analytics based transformation;
- Product Owners – understanding how to expand your products’ capabilities with text analytics;
- Information and Data architects – careful data selection and modelling is often the key differentiating factor for successful analytics applications:
- Understand the specifics of text analytics which reflect your domain models and data selection;
- Understand text analytics related governance;
- Software architects – to understand in which way text analytics and related processes fit in your solution.
Join this webinar to learn what to expect from a text mining project:
- Walk through the steps to consider when solving a business problem with text mining;
- Prerequisites for a successful text mining;
- Text mining process in detail:
- Design of a text mining task;
- Annotation guidelines;
- Selection of appropriate information extraction algorithm;
- Iterations of evaluation and improvement
- DOs and DON’Ts in setting up a text mining process.
Industry applications that maximise Return on Investment (ROI) of your text mining process – e.g. increased user engagement via content recommendations, shortened research cycle via semantic search, regulatory compliance via smart indexing, etc.
Webinar Duration: 60 minutes
Live Webinar: Yes
Live Question Answering: Yes
Resources After Webinar: Presentation and Recording