This webinar has been recorded and available on demand.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to a solution that involves adaptive semantic technology for educational institutions and e-learning providers. We will show you how to integrate 3rd party resources, legacy assets, and other content sources to create the so-called knowledge graph of all structured and unstructured data. Furthermore, we will explain how to use this infrastructure to create rich digital products based on trends and analytics, and engage the learners by providing individual learning paths and adaptive learning features. Finally, we will summarize the benefits of using adaptive semantic technologies.
You will learn how to:
- Create rich learning materials
- Provide individual learning paths to users
- Make learning technology adaptive to the user profile and interests
- Map learning objects across curricula in different geographies
- Transform and represent content assets such as reusable learning objects in the knowledge graph
- Enable learning content creators to leverage legacy content and 3rd party resources
As a result, you will know how to reduce your content development costs and provide user tailored learning experiences.
This webinar is been co-sponsored by Impelsys