Upcoming Webinar: “Analysing Text and Images – Getting More Value from Text Content – with the Self-Service Semantic Suite (S4)”
The 3rd webinar about the Self-Service Semantic Suite (S4) will take place on Nov 12th (11am ET / 8am PT / 4pm GMT) featuring Ontotext CTO, Marin Dimitrov as well as a guest speaker Georgi Kadrev, CEO of Imagga.
The webinar will provide an update of the various new features and improvements of the S4 platform, as well as an in-depth look of the newly available image analytics capability, provided in cooperation with Imagga. The Imagga Image Tagging API extends the text analytics capabilities of S4 with image tagging and categorization, so that even more insight can be extracted from web pages.
The webinar will address the following topics:
- New features and improvements of the RDF graph database-as-a-service on the S4 platform
- The new Python SDK for S4
- The new image tagging and categorization feature, integrated with the S4 text analytics services
- Technical details on the Image Tagging API by Imagga (by our guest speaker Georgi Kadrev)
- Product roadmap and new features currently in development
- Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about the Self-Service Semantic Suite (S4) and submit your own questions – register for this event now!
CTO at Ontotext
As the technological captain of Ontotext, he is leading the company on the right tech route and reserving our spot on the map of the world. His sharp mind can explain complex things in a simple way, making him an invaluable resource in semantics. Marin is a frequent speaker on semantic conferences and open data meetups at various technology related events.
Latest posts by Marin Dimitrov (see all)